Welcome to ‘okiewashere’!
My name is Karen. I am a translator, technical author, blogger, writer (urban fantasy). I spend my time mainly in Germany and Ireland and collect my inspirations on the go.
This site will currently lead you to my blogs:
For miscellaneous topics (among others book reviews and 10 statements) please visit my blog http://mytrainofthoughtson.wordpress.com/
http://inasmallcompass.wordpress.com/ shows short stories of different kinds. They will appear rather spontaneously. And the stories will certainly include some hobbies, favourite locations, animals, topics, beverages, etc. Locations do exist; pubs and/or shops might be gone; people are fictional unless stated otherwise.
Occasionally you will also find reblogged stories.
My personal motto:
Don’t look back in anger!
- A typical work day begins with… black coffee and my schedule.
- I lose track of time… when I am reading.
- I have always… wanted to live in Ireland.
- I have never… been bored.
- Home means to me… being with the ones I love.
- I am inspired by… almost everything.
- I would like to meet… (and discuss with) the Dalai Lama.
- My worst character trait… jealousy.
- My best character trait… open-mindedness.
- The best advice I was given… keep an open mind.
I am looking forward to your comments.